Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Master collection CS6

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear people,

it's my third time to get an answer and I'm really desparate. (My last attempt: Re: I need to download CS6 to my new computer (Windows 10) but it doesn't show the Akamai download m... where I have posted my question below the initial question).

I've bought the CS6 master collection already long time ago but I can't install it - I tried two different computers and downloaded the files twice, as well.

I always get an error, which says that a data archive file is missing and that all parts must be downloaded, when I try to start the .exe. You can see it on the screenshot below.

But there are only these two files to download (see here: Adobe Creative Suite 6 -Anwendungen herunterladen)

So I can't download anything else, nothing is missing an still the installation doesn't start.

I'm really desparate and would be unbelievably thankful for any help that makes the creative suite running.

Thank you!

Carolin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your exe and 7z are for different versions of master collection.

start over and carefully download the exe and 7z for the same versions.

Screenshot - 3_20_2017 , 1_08_10 PM.png

Screenshot - 3_20_2017 , 1_08_35 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They seem to be for the correct version. What difference do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LS6 != LS4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was looking for the difference between the screenshots you posted.

I get what you're saying now. The OP is downloading xxxx_LS4.exe but xxxx_LS6.7z.

Thanks for clarifying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick answer but I'm sorry that it doesn't work out...

Now It's both LS4 but there is the same error message appearing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An idea that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10... works for some, not for others

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... says Encore, but sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account)

NOTE - Win10 anniversary update version 1607 has caused MAJOR problems with old programs, so the above may not work

-Notice http://www.computerworld.com/article/3157369/windows-pcs/new-windows-10-build-is-a-monster-update.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again: START OVER.

do not use previously downloaded files.  do not try and take shortcuts.

carefully download the exe and 7z for the same versions.

if you continue to see the same error, use a different browser to download the exe and 7z files, or if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here: Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In English:

"The file archive part of Adobe CS6 Master Collection is missing. To extract Adobe CS6 Master Collection, all parts must be present in the same folder. Download all parts."

Looks like one or both files did not download properly. Try using a different browser and ensure you put both files in the same folder (any folder) on your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines