São Paulo–Congonhas Airport, Brazil to Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, Asuncion, Paraguay.

Chris.D

Today I am travelling again around South America. As in the title, Brazil to Paraguay. I am making these flights an educational experience as I follow the flights on Wikipedia and learn more about the countries and the airports.

Here we are back in São Paulo but with an aircraft change. today we are flying a PMDG 737NGXu 700 from AeroLineas Argentinas.

The real airport.4CZK15N.jpg

Push back and ready for engine start.

uuxAv8M.jpg

Taxi out to RWY 35 Left, A busy day, traffic everywhere.zuZNTEO.jpg

Climbing away from SBSP Congonhas Airport airport. Still at flaps 5, altitude and speed restrictions over São Paulo.3qLIjRx.jpg

Thunder Storms out there. I'm at 30,000 feet and the clouds are higher. ActiveSky works well.xZhVEs2.jpg

We have been flying for a while in Paraguay and are now on decent into Asuncion. Argentina is on the other side of the Paraguay River ahead.mK1XKmJ.jpg

On short final.90ekop0.jpg

Taxi to the Gate. Now where have I heard that before ?dZZ3Pk4.jpg

Only parking for us today, no gate.csLZbZA.jpg

Here is the "real" us !NHe0eow.jpg

Welcome to Asuncion, Paraguay.

EkEknQ7.jpg

If I can get some old FSX airports sorted, I'll be off to Argentina and Buenos Aires.

come on Gerold, let's see some more mixed photos as we travel around the world.

I love making them, as you have to get the right AI aircraft and fly the correct liveries. So I have to scratch around in the Avsim library to get it all together.

Then I fly the correct routes I get from the web site "https://flightaware.com" then plug all that into my AivlaSoft EFB.

BTW. Asuncion is the same latitude as Hervey Bay.

Archived