Exploring Milford Sound-NZMF

ikbenik

After seeing the, by other forummembers, postings with nice screenshots of this new scenery of one of worlds most splendid nature wonders, it's my duty to contribute with my view on this very well made scenery by NZA Simulations. One minus is the lack of static and/or animated people around at the harbour and at the airport part of the detailled scene.

Only concentated here on Milford Sound but there is many more to explore in a large area around including Martins Bay(NZMJ), Quintin Lodge(T0044) and many small bushstrips.

Milford-Sound-NZMF-1.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-2.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-3.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-4.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-5.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-6.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-7.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-8.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-9.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-10.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-11.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-12.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-13.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-14.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-15.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-16.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-17.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-18.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-19.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-20.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-21.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-22.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-23.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-24.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-25.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-26.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-27.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-28.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-29.jpg

Milford-Sound-NZMF-30.jpg

• Like 9

Great shots!

I have not visited the first floor of the "terminal" yet 😁

I agree, apart from the waterfalls, the birds, dolphins, kayaks and ships animations it would have seen nice to see some people in action. But it is indeed a great place, nice add-on, one of the most expected/waited? Not sure which is the word that should be used. (I waited this one for long)

Your colors, weather and angles are great, thanks for the showcase.

Cheers

Carlos

• Thanks 1

I just saved 6,000 bucks by using this screenshot post to tour around Milford Sound instead of flying to New Zealand to visit there.

@ikbenik,   great great screenshots that will fit perfect for Milford Sound tourist office!!!.  Always pleasure to hear from you.  Hope all is well with you!

Regards,

Aharon

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2023 at 11:56 PM, ikbenik said:

Milford-Sound-NZMF-24.jpg

Just make sure you have all conflicting scenery uninstalled form your community folder.

Any Old SDR NZMF, Old Orbx NZ Mesh and z-nzmf patch, WUNZ 12 NZMF, t004 and  NZMJ are also removed to stop any unwanted terraforming polygons from ruinining your experience. 

This image shows some polygon isses on the back hill and I noticed your vegetation is also effected.

Awesome shots btw, Were absolutely loving the community shots around the place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HybridNZ said:

Just make sure you have all conflicting scenery uninstalled form your community folder.

Any Old SDR NZMF, Old Orbx NZ Mesh and z-nzmf patch, WUNZ 12 NZMF, t004 and  NZMJ are also removed to stop any unwanted terraforming polygons from ruinining your experience. 

This image shows some polygon isses on the back hill and I noticed your vegetation is also effected.

I have a partial runway still showing on the westside, could this be an Orbx mesh issue?

3 hours ago, HybridNZ said:

Hi 'HybridNZ'

I surely had deleted the Microsoft's NZMF, NZMJ , T004 and not hed Orbx NZ Mesh in the Community Folder, well some 3rd party libraries, could they be interferring?

Best regards,

Johnny

8 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Hi 'HybridNZ'

I surely had deleted the Microsoft's NZMF, NZMJ , T004 and not hed Orbx NZ Mesh in the Community Folder, well some 3rd party libraries, could they be interferring?

Best regards,

Johnny

All 3rd party scenery for the area should be removed. The easiest way is to empty your community folder (and the WUNZ airports mentioned in the PDF while still leaving WUNZ installed) and start with just NZA NZMF and the NZA model library v5. Then you will see what it is supposed to look like.
You can go back through then and re-qualify your mods to ensure your doing things in a clean way. Most people forget the stuff they installed 2 years a go or other things that have snuck into their community folder.

The emptying your community folder approach should always be your first port of call if your having issues or it doesn't quite look right compared to the promo material.
We must admit a lot of people don't like to or wont do this for some reason. I'm not sure why as it short-cuts an answer pretty quickly.

Edited by HybridNZ
  • Upvote 1