Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon Busters SAM 1/6 Scale Statue Sculpted in Mudbox and Produced

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
sergimen2001
333 Views, 0 Replies

Cannon Busters SAM 1/6 Scale Statue Sculpted in Mudbox and Produced

SAM was a really self learning and something challenging to me.
When Animegami Studios commissioned this collectible statue to me, I was not very used with the manga/anime aesthetic. And much less I didn't know the Cannon Busters anime series.
I had to learn on the way. But fortunately the Art Director of this project Sora L. Pereira , was a big help for me.

SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.

I was responsible of all the Digital Sculpture aspects of the creation of SAM: I modeled, Sculpted, and digitaly painted her,(with preview purposes), in Mudbox 2019.1
I made the posterior preparation for the 3d printing of the protoype, making the cuts, sockets and pegs,(keys), in Autodesk Meshmixer.

SAM Final Approved Version. Regular Head. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Regular Head. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Regular Head. Tiara details. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. Regular Head. Tiara details. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. 2nd Interchangeable Head. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.SAM Final Approved Version. 2nd Interchangeable Head. Mudbox 2019.1 Render.

There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.There was an 3rd,(In fact the first 2nd head projected), done. This nice head was not approved by the licensor, and was no produced.

The Base was modeled/sculpted and painted for me in Mudbox 2019.1 too.
Pay attention to the last images on this album, are real fotos of the final 3d printed and painted prototype.

SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.SAM 1/6 Scale Statue. 3D printed, and painted. This was the approved Prototype too.

SAM Final Approved Version. Seen from Mudbox 2019.1 the day when was approved.SAM Final Approved Version. Seen from Mudbox 2019.1 the day when was approved.

If somebody is interested you can get the statue in the Animegami Store:

https://animegami-studios.com/collections/all/s-a-m 

Hope you like it. Very soon I will be publishing a video talking about the creation fo this sculture, from the starting t end, with comentaries mine and all the visual material I had in my hard drive for this project.

Regards:
Sergio Mengual
3D Artist-3D Generalist-3D Character Artist

https://www.artstation.com/artist/sergiomengual 

https://www.facebook.com/Sergio3D2D/ 

https://www.youtube.com/user/sergiomengual 

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report