WED New aussie airports

17 hours ago, domhenry said:

now Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges  - there are 2 of them now.

The Storey Bridge in the city is one of our great icons - have you spotted one of those?

On the lines - well there just seem to be more in the gateway version.

needs all or at least most of the gates. 

domestic terminal roof object is pointing at the wrong LIT.dds

taxi routes in WED - am I missing something?

Point by point...

I think I've got the SLH bridges correct - see image.

I think however maybe wrong, that the Storey Bridge is in VOZ (on my website)

I used Google Earth Pro for taxiway lines and confirmed the information with DAPs. You can see in the attached images where past lines have been removed from the surface of the aprons particularly the domestic apron.

Domestic roof - I did a little updating in Blender of the model and I thought there was something a little "off" there. Thanks for the info.

No taxi routes - I've tried in the past and just get errors. I fly in the VATSIM world so there not such a priority for me - sorry.

Baz

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 7.37.52 am.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 7.37.18 am.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 7.36.34 am.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 7.29.19 am.jpg

thanks Baz

Yes that is indeed the the bridge in question - I seem to have another flat bridge underneath - must be a clash with other scenery somewhere. I think it was the missing taxi routes that made me think some of the lines were missing - yours do look fine.

thanks again for your efforts

15 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

Busy upgrading teh default for teh gateway with new terminals and all the ground markings. I was quiet surpried how close i had the markings using google, now using wedomaker so much easier. Actually looks like brisbane, Just wish they would give us some new towers and smaller hangers

Good stuff mjrhealth - your current version works really well with AI and WT3. Happy to share the WT3 Airport Operations file if you need it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes its the Hydroz PBY and the new version he put out is good on V11 - the autopilot doesn't work but I sent him a mod for that (happy to share the mod).

Did the Qantas version too.. parked up in Brissy

CAT_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Started work on Canberra YSCB for the Gateway, with the new terminal and gate layout.

YSCB_test.thumb.jpg.0cdd066d9f5a1d3c89dee62a34c76f15.jpg

Does anyone have an idea what aircraft types are on the parking tees, the resolution isn't high enough to show.

Untitled-1.jpg.ef64c5078c8979df9c14fbbd8d2fe08c.jpg

Regards

Darren

I have mainly worked on default airports in the USA, but I have released a modified version of the scenery gateway YSSY. I replaced the static gates with dynamic ones / moving jetways via Autogate. I also have provided an airports ops file for more controlled traffic flows into and out of the airport / runways for those who have World Traffic 3. It may not be exactly Mister X level, but it does pack somewhat of a punch with the added benefit that no 3rd party plugins (including ground plugins) are required to run it. Just the airport and Autogate.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

another WIP share - first cut of the Sir Charles Kingsford Smith Memorial Building (moved to outside my new version of the RFDS building to help the development process...)

SouthernCross_2.jpg

Edited by domhenry

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Flamin Old Hat said:

This message started appearing when I moved a custom scenery set for Sydney to my Custom Scenery folder and when I approach Sydney.

What does it mean??

G'day

Basically you're missing a texture file or files that should be in your XP system. The trick is to go to the Sydney area where this occurred and get the dialogue to appear. Quit XP and look at the log.txt file. It will show the dialogue in text format towards the bottom boxed by "text lines". e.g.

---------------------------

| Unable to locate....|

|             etc             |

---------------------------

(without the double spacing)

Above that box will be "Warning:" text lines providing details of the error, the scenery package etc.

I expect that your original file has been either been deleted, corrupted or been inadvertently moved.

In XP10 this is it's path within the XP system.

5a81f605683f2_ScreenShot2018-02-13at7_13_17am.thumb.jpg.9b39c1a82e2bc740e79b3e02c1c7412b.jpg

Hope this shines some light on the and you're able to remedy.

Baz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys ,

Just started using WED about a month ago ,

Baz put me onto the feed after i emailed to ask if i could enhance his airports that he has in the gateway.

Done so far : Approved YBWN Bowen, YCSV Colinsville, YKAT Katoomba ..

AWAITING APROVAL :

YKCY Kilcoy, YLAK Lakeside airpark, YLSB Heli  Lifesaver base, YNBR Narrabri,  YPRT Paramatta(rose hill heli) with speedway,

YSHR Shute Harbour, YTMS Tambar Springs, YTYH Tyagarah(byron bay), YWVA Warnervale.

Current projects :YSCN Camden (redo older version) YWBN Wedderburn,  YOAS The Oaks, YRMD Richmond RAAF.

Should have a list again in a week or two

Waiting for better library laminar one is a bit limited at the minute :D

Does anyone have a screen shot of the facards , will they ever include a preview of these ?

cheers Pete

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vh-eee said:

Hey Guys ,

Just started using WED about a month ago ,

Baz put me onto the feed after i emailed to ask if i could enhance his airports that he has in the gateway.

Done so far : Approved YBWN Bowen, YCSV Colinsville, YKAT Katoomba ..

AWAITING APROVAL :

YKCY Kilcoy, YLAK Lakeside airpark, YLSB Heli  Lifesaver base, YNBR Narrabri,  YPRT Paramatta(rose hill heli) with speedway,

YSHR Shute Harbour, YTMS Tambar Springs, YTYH Tyagarah(byron bay), YWVA Warnervale.

Current projects :YSCN Camden (redo older version) YWBN Wedderburn,  YOAS The Oaks, YRMD Richmond RAAF.

Should have a list again in a week or two

Waiting for better library laminar one is a bit limited at the minute :D

Does anyone have a screen shot of the facards , will they ever include a preview of these ?

cheers Pete

Hope we dont overlap. Have YMEN, If no knew stuff is added with next beta of xplane wiil upload updated ypjt and a few others.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, broberts542129 said:

How far are you ahead of the real world though?

Baz

2 years ahead of them....LOL....and that brings some problems......we had the complete layout done and then they decided to remove a lot of taxiways to save money....so the layout changed....and we had to scrap the entire NPR and start from scratch again. Now it mirrors once again exactly what we know the approved layout being built is......of course, doesn't mean more changes are not forthcoming but will see how it goes.

Brissy looks good , haven't tackled any complex ones yet Richmond raaf is a bit involved though .

Had a few teething problems on my first few , they must be sick off rejecting them soon :D (getting the jist of what they require quick).

I'll post up a list of the new ones when i start them MJRHealth.

think i'll head north west NSW and western queensland and fill in a few gaps up that way next .

I travel a lot and call into airports(Aircraft Structures trade) on my way to take pics as well as work  , maybe one day i will learn blender :D

2 hours ago, vh-eee said:

Brissy looks good , haven't tackled any complex ones yet Richmond raaf is a bit involved though .

Had a few teething problems on my first few , they must be sick off rejecting them soon :D (getting the jist of what they require quick).

I'll post up a list of the new ones when i start them MJRHealth.

think i'll head north west NSW and western queensland and fill in a few gaps up that way next .

I travel a lot and call into airports(Aircraft Structures trade) on my way to take pics as well as work  , maybe one day i will learn blender :D

Cool so far have done YBBN, my first biggy have completed -avaliable on gateway

NZNV Invercargill

YBMK Mackay

YBRK Rockhampton

YBSU  sunshine Coast D

YCFS Coffs Harbour - Weather wont work correct due to the way XPlane dont like Automatic weather formats has // in them whioch apperntly means anything after is a comment so ignores the weather, just check the METAR file in xplane folder and search for YCFS and you will see what I mean. LAminar are aware of it. Do hope they fix it though the ysaid thye wouldnt..so gets weather from another airport, to add some realism, and la.

YDPO devonport

YGLA Gladstone

YMHB Hobart

YMLT launceston

YPJT Jandakot- still updating

YPMQ Port Maquarie

YRTI Rottenest Island

Also have in te hpipeline or started

YBCG Gold Coast -Thought id uploaded this have one more carpark to do with businesses. Seems its already done though by someone else, must take a look.

YBHI Broken Hill

YBTL Townsville

YCAR Carnarvon

YBCG Cambridge

YMEN Essendon

YSTW Tamworth

And a few others I just had quick look at.

Edited by mjrhealth