ALGERIAN AIRPORT SCENERY WED

aissdz

• 1 month later...

I'm working on DAAG too, finished with the 3D buildings..ect , close to finish actually . taxi flow is already there on the one i uploaded on the getaway fyi

i will upload to Getaway and to to the org soon .

Actually this airport is worked 3D building

DAOO - ORAN 

DAOI - CHLEF

DAAE - BEJAIA

DAAV - JIJEL

DABB - ANNABA

DAAD - BOU SAADA

DAUE - GOLEA

DAAT - TAMANRASSET

after all the airports are orange starry

we can tweak

What do you think ?

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, aissdz said:

DAON - TLEMCEN c'est la fin

Je commence DABC - CONSTANTINE

Monsieur @aissdz, ca serait bien de travailler avec Moi et Anis_tar, en ce moment, vous perdez votre temps a creer des aeroports qui existent deja sur Scenery-Gateway et qui sont deja en 3d de qualite excellente !

Je suis le Jetways and object designer de Anis_tar

Veuillez svp accepter de travailler en collaboration au lieu de travailler anarchiquement !

Joigniez nous sur DISCORD pour s'echanger des tuyaux

Merci

Mr Aissdz, it would be nice to work with me and Anis_tar, at the moment you are wasting your time creating airports that already exist on Scenery-Gateway and are already in excellent 3D quality !

I am the jetways and object designer of Anis_Tar

Please agree to work collaboratively instead of working anarchically!

Join us on DISCORD so we can work together

Thank you

Edited by rbrahimi

On 8/11/2018 at 7:41 AM, ADITAM said:

Hello

Thank you so much for your work 😃

Can you please start working on DAUG Ghardaia Noumerat airport 

Thnx in advance 

Working on it right now

Finished an uploaded :

DAAE, DAAG, DAAJ, DAAS, DAAZ, DABB, DABC, DABT (my fav), DAON, DAOS, DAOV, DAUA, DAUG, DAUI, DAUK, DAUZ, DAOB, DAUH, DATM.

Some are being re evaluated by the getaway moderators as i did small mistake  ( atc routes micro management), i rectified the mistake.  Hopefully they will be present in v11.30

batna:

dnbdeZP.jpg

Here is the new map

Red---> done

black---> not yet

kCip6qh.jpg

Edited by anis_tar
Added airport.
  • Thanks 2

Just a note if someone developing Algerian Airports or want to enhance the exiting ones:

- Always use google maps as a reference image with SAS planet , a lot of airports are under contraction, if not its highly  possible that the ground markings are different from  Bing.

- Use these reference charts and AIP List of airports in Algeria.

- Some airports are not aligned with the reference image. eg: DABS  this one is an extreme case, still figuring out how to it...

- Not all airport have approach lights the one that do have use MALSF or SSALF its a 1400 feet approach lights, apart from DAAG.

-ATC Routes micro management, don't do the same mistake as i did, as most of the airports have the same layout of parking.

Don't do :

QHFFOeN.jpg

This is the correct way:

T5ueEEJ.jpg

Edited by anis_tar
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Back working on DAAG alger new terminal, and OTHH Doha.

vqkwi6J.jpg

Due the low Quality of the imagery even with zl19, there is no way to draw the ground markings near the gates. Any one knows any alternative way to get them? 

zAtIf3A.jpg

Edited by anis_tar

@anthony_d I was asking about satellite image for ground marking, taxi lines and ground vehicles line..ect. I do have the latest chart, the one you shared is from 2006 old terminal.

Thanks, Glad to see you here.

Edited by anis_tar

If I zoom in on google maps, very closely then I can see all the markings on the taxiway.

With that in mind, Zoom level 19 probably isn't enough.

Normally I work with zoom level 20, and if that's not enough then zoom level 21 is sufficient.

I use SAS Planet to generate the images to place into WED.  You can have multiple pictures with different zoom levels, so you don't need to generate a z21 picture for the whole airport, just the new terminal building.

If all that fails, then I open up the picture in an image editor and I can reduce the brightness down to a level where the ground markings are clearer.

6 hours ago, anthony_d said:

If I zoom in on google maps, very closely then I can see all the markings on the taxiway.

With that in mind, Zoom level 19 probably isn't enough.

Normally I work with zoom level 20, and if that's not enough then zoom level 21 is sufficient.

I use SAS Planet to generate the images to place into WED.  You can have multiple pictures with different zoom levels, so you don't need to generate a z21 picture for the whole airport, just the new terminal building.

If all that fails, then I open up the picture in an image editor and I can reduce the brightness down to a level where the ground markings are clearer.

I will try with zl21

I use SAS too, i'm facing an issue where the map is outdated, if you notice in google maps (from the browser)  there is a 330 parked at the new apron, but in SAS it still shows the old map from 2018, i used the latest version of google which is 821 but still.

any idea?