Globall Art > Official Release CYUL - Montreal International Airport

8 minutes ago, Richard_Nunes said:

Hi Byrna55.

If you are referring to runways 24L / 06R and Taxiway A, they do not have center lights as shown on the CYUL Aerodrome charts.
We do not include Lights, Objects and other items that do not exist at the Real Airport, we value realism and how it is done and this is currently, we made many consultations and monitoring so that the scenario is as close to real as possible.

If there has been modernization in CYUL, we have not yet updated it, yet we still have no information on reforms.
But I quickly analyzed CYUL and the "Aerodrome Charter" today, and there was no reform and much less included lights in the center of the runway and on the taxiways to which it refers, everything continues as before.
So, I don't see any problems with the scenario and we are not going to include these lights either because they don't exist.

Until there is a significant overhaul of the "real" CYUL project, we will not include or remove any type of object from the scene unless we have to work to improve performance.

You can check and consult the letter and the attached image that is also included in the CYUL package.

Cheers.

24R-06L.jpg

CYUL.jpg

Actually my screenshots include the other parallel runways 06L / 24R, where taxi-lights are missing in sections. Also no taxi lights leading out from the gates - perhaps this is also the way it is in real life?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I come to inform you that we are looking at the new version X-Plane 11.50 and we will update all scenarios soon and as soon as the version becomes stable.
Version 11.50 is in the "Beta" phase and many problems can appear in the scenarios, so I ask everyone to return to the stable version X-Plane 11.41 until version 11.50 is finally released.
We cannot update the scenarios until the version becomes stable.

Cheers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Richard_Nunes said:

Hello everyone.

I come to inform you that we are looking at the new version X-Plane 11.50 and we will update all scenarios soon and as soon as the version becomes stable.
Version 11.50 is in the "Beta" phase and many problems can appear in the scenarios, so I ask everyone to return to the stable version X-Plane 11.41 until version 11.50 is finally released.

Cheers.

Thanks!

On 5/17/2020 at 6:40 PM, Richard_Nunes said:

Hello everyone.

Cheers.

That's great Mr. Nunes, that you are keeping us up-to-date.  🙂  I'm looking forward to the updates.

*By the way, is it at all possible that you deviate from the "real-world" airport slightly, in the case of CYUL Montreal Trudeau, and actuall add all taxiway and gateway guiding night lights (in green) to the tarmac? Perhaps in real life, it's not hard for pilots to see those yellow painted lines at night, but in a flight sim, it's very very difficult, probably because the illumination from the taxi lights of the aircraft sometimes is too dark to really make out anything on the ground while taxiing.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Byrna55 said:

That's great Mr. Nunes, that you are keeping us up-to-date.  🙂  I'm looking forward to the updates.

*By the way, is it at all possible that you deviate from the "real-world" airport slightly, in the case of CYUL Montreal Trudeau, and actuall add all taxiway and gateway guiding night lights (in green) to the tarmac? Perhaps in real life, it's not hard for pilots to see those yellow painted lines at night, but in a flight sim, it's very very difficult, probably because the illumination from the taxi lights of the aircraft sometimes is too dark to really make out anything on the ground while taxiing.  Thanks.

Hello Byrna55.

Unfortunately, we cannot include these lights because they do not exist, this is beyond our goal, which is always to maintain realism.
You find scripts and plugins that help improve the X-Plane's atmosphere, colors, lights and more.
For us, even though the standard is perfect, it is not so dark that we don't see the taxiways' center lines.
Try adjusting the settings of the X-Plane itself.
Good flights

THANK YOU FOR THAT AIRPORT I'M FROM QUEBEC AND VERY APRECIATED TO GOT SOME COOL REALISME OF AN AIRPORT I USED LIKE A TRAVELERS OFTEN KEEP ON GOOD JOB VERY NICE AIRPORT STILL WORKING GOOD ON 11.50 BETA STAY SAFE AND COOL TO GET AIRPORT FROM PROVINCE OF QUEBEC 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Montreal and I like very much this product but I just try to install the ortophoto and since then I have a message error about a missing file regarding trees in the CA-AA autogen folder???. I check the zip file and nothing about trees! How can I solve this please?Log.txt

Thank you.

Capture d’écran (38).jpg

18 minutes ago, codeblue99 said:

I'm from Montreal and I like very much this product but I just try to install the ortophoto and since then I have a message error about a missing file regarding trees in the CA-AA autogen folder???. I check the zip file and nothing about trees! How can I solve this please?Log.txt

Thank you.

Capture d’écran (38).jpg

Hello codeblue99.

Autogen associates some libraries that need to be included in your Custom Scenery folder.
Libraries.
World_Models
OpenSceneryX
R2_Library
Ruscenery

We are updating CYUL.

I see, I have OpenSceneryX but everythings else can't be download at the moment according to World_Models website. So you suggest me to wait for your CYUL update?

Thank you for your support and I hope you'll be able to make Montreal city as well one day.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, codeblue99 said:

I see, I have OpenSceneryX but everythings else can't be download at the moment according to World_Models website. So you suggest me to wait for your CYUL update?

Thank you for your support and I hope you'll be able to make Montreal city as well one day.

Hello.
Autogen is a contribution and you can remove it if you want.
We are working in CYUL.
The library you can download from this link.
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/32135-world-models-library/

Good flights

15 hours ago, Richard_Nunes said:

Hello.
Autogen is a contribution and you can remove it if you want.
We are working in CYUL.
The library you can download from this link.
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/32135-world-models-library/

Good flights

Thank you very much, it works great, no more error messages...you rock.

Can't wait to get your update, very cool.

Have a good day.

• 3 weeks later...

Update Montreal CYUL/v1.2

- Improved performance.
- New autogen mesh.
- New YUL terminal under construction.
- New parking ramps.
- Wet soil effect when there is precipitation.
- Fixed error in Jetways textures
- Optimized jetways.
- Fixed ALS (Approach Light System) lights.
- New textures for the floors.
- Optimized static objects
- Corrected elevating objects.
- Compatible X-Plane 11 / 11.50+ Vulkan

b738 - 2020-07-08 21.08.28.jpg

b738 - 2020-07-08 21.11.43.jpg

b738 - 2020-07-08 21.00.29.jpg

b738 - 2020-07-08 21.09.39.jpg

• Thanks 1

I tried to download the optional CA-AA-Montreal_Autogen file using the link in the manual on your website, but the file no longer seems to be there.

Furthermore, both versions of the manual (referencing Vancouver!) that are contained in your download for CYUL point to the main page of alpilotx's HD Mesh website. and not to anything specific to Montreal. Richard, Are you saying there is no CA-AA-Montreal_Autogen file anymore?

Thanks.

Edited by reigh

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mike desjardins said:

purchased the globalart YUL and love the airport details, i have however lost the downtown area (skyscrappers) etc and mountain (Mount Royal) scenery

how can I put these files back (without being to techncal) 

thanks

Hello
For support contact us via email: [email protected]
Read the instruction manual.
Good flights.

I've just installed the Montreal International Airport CYUL v1.3 package on a clean install of X-Plane 11.5, and I have noticed a problem: All the parked aircraft are missing. They show up at other airports, and then show up if I remove the custom scenery.

Anyone else notice this problem?

12 hours ago, jimroyal said:

I've just installed the Montreal International Airport CYUL v1.3 package on a clean install of X-Plane 11.5, and I have noticed a problem: All the parked aircraft are missing. They show up at other airports, and then show up if I remove the custom scenery.

Anyone else notice this problem?

It happened to all the Canadian airports by Global Art. CYYZ, CYVR and CYUL. They all used to have parked aircrafts, right now you are just flying into an empty ghost airport. The reason why is to improve FPS but it is just weird! (And all these 3 airports are major Canadian airports!)

Billytako, that certainly explains why, but that’s weird. I can see why performance might have been an issue; the airport was jammed with planes. But I wonder why they just didn’t cut the number in half? Wouldn’t that have helped?

I wonder if there’s a way to restore a few of the planes by copying them from the earlier version.

• 2 months later...

Hello Captains.
We are sending this file in the attachment to fix the ground traffic animations that are apparently not running.
Unzip and replace the file in the folder "X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\CA-A-CYUL Montreal Intern Airport\earth nav data"
Any questions please contact us through our support channels.
Thanks

apt.zip

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi there, I absolutely enjoy my new scenery except for one thing

I have absolutely no traffic, no ground traffic and no ground service... I must have done something wrong 

Can someone help me? I even disabled and enabled the ground traffic plugging in plugging admin..,

19 hours ago, Perseide said:

Hi there, I absolutely enjoy my new scenery except for one thing

I have absolutely no traffic, no ground traffic and no ground service... I must have done something wrong 

Can someone help me? I even disabled and enabled the ground traffic plugging in plugging admin..,

Hi, Just above your post, this issue was addressed by a fix/file. See here:

• Like 1