Saab 340 WIP liveries

3 hours ago, amo63 said:

Maybe I should have picked an easier project for 1st Attempt @ Carenado S340

SF34_12.jpg

SF34_17.jpg

That looks great...Incidentally I saw a stream today where the person said he would love this green livery from Silver!!

EDIT: The link 

Edited by Omarza
Add Info
  • Like 1

Would anyone be interested in creating a fictional Widerøe livery for the Saab? This is, in my opinion, the best small turboprop for XP11 right now, and given that there's no Dash 8-100 on the horizion anytime soon, I'd love to use the Saab for regional flights in Norway.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, melb00m said:

Would anyone be interested in creating a fictional Widerøe livery for the Saab? This is, in my opinion, the best small turboprop for XP11 right now, and given that there's no Dash 8-100 on the horizion anytime soon, I'd love to use the Saab for regional flights in Norway.

Yes! Widerøe is also on my wish list...

12 hours ago, melb00m said:

I might be able to give it a whirl! I won't have it done till next week as I am traveling. I created a fictional Eastern Airways earlier this week. 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 1:46 PM, JetNoise said:

This is a nice one. It is available for the LES Saab. Maybe for the A340B as well? 😉

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Bremen

2bd81d71b899275072bb6163134532fe.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

I'm trying to make this happen. But boy is the empty livery f'd up. 

This:

631070623_2019-03-2911_17_54-Window.thumb.jpg.6747a6cdcc7792ee5596d3991708f45e.jpg

leads to this: 

1263811840_X-PlaneScreenshot2019_03.29-11_12_54_39.thumb.png.fc6de0e1b8bd2dd0d12ad3c56fea70a9.png

Is there a better way? e.g. are there empty liveries with the mesh visible? I know this from another sim (Assetto Corsa) where they provide blank liverys as PSD with a layer which shows the mesh of the (in that case) car. This helps A LOT painting liveries. 

Edited by Joshude
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Joshude said:

Is there a better way? e.g. are there empty liveries with the mesh visible? I know this from another sim (Assetto Corsa) where they provide blank liverys as PSD with a layer which shows the mesh of the (in that case) car. This helps A LOT painting liveries. 

I have had issues with this as well, would like to know if there is an easier way. So far I have just been trying to follow the lines of the texture to get rid of the "waves."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, flym. said:

Anybody, who can make a german livery for this plane happen? Like the Air Bremen, dauair or OLT? Would be very happy 🙂

I got this one in the works, none of the ones you mentioned but a german company regardless. I don't think they were aroudn for too long, but again, still german :D

It's City Air - D-CASC

SF34_City_Air.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm working on a fictional livery for the Saab; I'll post it to the downloads section once it is done.  I posted a couple screenshots of it in the "What did you fly today" thread:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...