LJMB - Maribor Edvard Rusjan Airport

MXI

32 minutes ago, Bombachek said:

looks great .....but I understand ,that your scenery comes with a seperate mesh so that you cannot  use it with orthophoto....otherwise I buy it right away

Thank you.There is no custom mesh it is just working with XPlane’s default mesh also I checked it is working well with orthophoto.

Edited by MXI

glad to see a payware representation of my home airport.... the main apron and terminal building look good, the club hangar aswell........ BUT

here's where i unfortunatelly have to say this is a unfinished product;
-the stationary (dismounted) MD80 is not pictured,
-the club building and adjacent service hangar is missing
-the selfservice gaspump on the taxiway to the club is missing
-the grass runway is covered with the same length of grass as around the airport (it's usually cut at least a bit more than the rest to make it visible)
-the taxiway to the club from the grass runway is unpaved (in the photo it's only seen because of the ortho imagery in mine)
-the fence between the grass runway and the club public access structure is missing

if you would like i can gladly drive out and take pictures of the things missing and send them to you

that being said, thank you for finally being the FIRST to release a payware xplane slovenian airport.

ljmb point.jpg

On 6/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, MXI said:

Thank you.There is no custom mesh it is just working with XPlane’s default mesh also I checked it is working well with orthophoto.

ah it looks great I even has taxi routes  I like it I will buy more MXI scenery 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:48 AM, Bombachek said:

ah it looks great I even has taxi routes  I like it I will buy more MXI scenery 

On 6/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, MXI said:

I was asking this because I saw the description of  Bern Belp airport and it mentioned “custom mesh”.....I avoid buying airports< that come with a  seperate mesh because they exclude the use of orthophoto for the  tile the airport is on

• 1 year later...

hello,

i bought this scenery on the .org store. When I try to extract the files with WIN10, i always get the message that it coudn´t be done because of some unexpected error.

Reloaded the same file many times now, always with the same result.

Any ideas?

Thank you! Martin