Xenomorph22scenery

Xenomorph22

I decided to create a topic where I will tell and show the process of creating my add-ons and where you can ask me a question. I'll break it down into 2 parts. the first part about what I have already done, the second part and further, what I plan to create and show the process in the pictures

At the moment, I have 6 ready-made add-ons airports for Russia. They are:

URMM ver 10 https://store.x-plane.org/URMM--Mineralnye-Vody-Russia_p_1322.html

UKOO ver 8 https://store.x-plane.org/UKOO--Odessa-Ukraine_p_1323.html

UWUU ver 2 https://store.x-plane.org/UWUU-Ufa-Airport-Russia_p_1450.html

USRR ver 5 https://store.x-plane.org/USRR--Surgut-Russia_p_1417.html

UHSI ver 1 https://store.x-plane.org/UHSI--Iturup-airport-Russia_p_1500.html

USRN ver 1 https://store.x-plane.org/Surgut-Nefteugansk-Cities-Russia_p_1423.html

The next big project will be UWWW Samara airport, i will show you here the whole process of modeling

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LNK_WIN said:

As an owner of 5 of the 6 sceneries (haven't got the newest one yet), following this. Will the upgrade to Surgut be USRR v6?

Thank you for that ) 

About update: Usually I take some time and during this time I collect a list of remarks and suggestions. The last update is dated October 12th. I'm waiting for feedback now

I'm glad you made this post.  Quite frankly Russia has always been a no fly zone for me, simple because I haven't collected scenery worthy of flying in the area.

These airports are great work as I see it, however, I'm almost totally an ortho flying these days and now I wonder is there anyone out there that has done Russia in ortho?  I don't even now if there are good sources for Russia, IE minimum ZL16, but prefer ZL17.

Bryan

3 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

I'm glad you made this post.  Quite frankly Russia has always been a no fly zone for me, simple because I haven't collected scenery worthy of flying in the area.

These airports are great work as I see it, however, I'm almost totally an ortho flying these days and now I wonder is there anyone out there that has done Russia in ortho?  I don't even now if there are good sources for Russia, IE minimum ZL16, but prefer ZL17.

Bryan

A (very) few airports have author supplied Ortho or meshes and you can roll your own. However, Russia is HUGE - at 17 million square kilometres, it's about 1/8th of the inhabited land mass of the World. You would need a mass of HD space for all it. May be better just doing bits of it.

44 minutes ago, LNK_WIN said:

A (very) few airports have author supplied Ortho or meshes and you can roll your own. However, Russia is HUGE - at 17 million square kilometres, it's about 1/8th of the inhabited land mass of the World. You would need a mass of HD space for all it. May be better just doing bits of it.

Yes, agreed, I have done fairly large chucks of Canada for instance. But I'm select was to where and why.  I'm sure that this would apply to Russia.

20 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

Bryan

There are not many sources where you could get ortho of Russia. There are very few of them and they are scattered. Here are some good resources.

www.avsim.su - there you can get som more russian airports, orthos, all of them are free.

http://virtavia.online/community/утилиты-плагины-сценарии/фотоподложки-городов-россии-автор-се

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/vgm1JHAUY2OFIg

(I hope I haven't violated the forum rules)

Edited by Xenomorph22
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I offer to you my free scenery - this is the airport of the city of Bugulma - the "air gate" of the oil south-east of Tatarstan.

The scenery used the developments of Mark Kirichenko, the author of the Mad Flight Studio, where the An-26 is being developed.

Back in 2014, Mark began creating airport Bugulma location, but for certain reasons he never completed the project. A year ago, I had the opportunity to get the objects he created, and I decided to create my own version of the scene. Mark gave the go-ahead for the distribution of the scenery. 

b6MdSFXVIvA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

You can dounload it from this link https://disk.yandex.ru/d/AORPLcDIYRyP2g

I completed my small project to improve the night lighting of the city of Moscow. Moscow_lights is what I called it. In winter, very short days and long nights, I hope this addition will be more relevant than ever. The scenery contains only lights, no pole model, so I save your FPS productivity. Moscow_lights is compatible with all known scenes and add-ons for the Moscow region.

PS The screenshots have been adjusted for brightness to show the road network. Otherwise, everything is very dark and not visible.

By the way, I have the X-europe package installed for better visuals

tqPJgb6RPwk.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Good day everyone!

I have completed my realistic night illumination project for St. Petersburg and present it to you. Almost every evening I filled another district of the city or a village in the region with city lighting masts. And at the moment, 99% of all city streets are illuminated.

Since the release of the simulator, the cities of Russia have been displayed very dark without a road grid. More precisely, there are roads, but without night illumination. This add-on will allow you to get realistic road lighting of the city and suburbs in your simulator.

Once again I emphasize: This is not a lighting modification !!! these are hand-placed lampposts throughout the city. And so that the script does not affect the FPS, only light sources are present in the scene, the pillar model itself was removed (by analogy with MFS). Saint Petersburg lights works well with all known additions for the region. To display the backlight, HDR must be enabled in the graphics settings. The add-on is installed like a normal airport script, i.e. with high priority on lines in scenery_packs.ini

Important note - since the release of the original version of the X-plane, dozens of free lighting modifications have been created that corrected the lites.txt file, some of them made the lights brighter, larger and some changed color. Depending on the type of light modification you have installed, the picture may look different.  I returned to the default lights, which, in my opinion, display the night city much better.

gBVXIJ2EQhQ.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Hi all! I announce the start of the construction of a new scenery. It will be one of the largest airports in the country in terms of international cargo flights.

NVZCCzHjC50.jpg?size=1562x817&quality=95

jPg943J7b2c.jpg?size=1562x818&quality=95

QjUv_dmdXmU.jpg?size=1562x812&quality=95

GrdT2z6t5xw.jpg?size=1556x812&quality=95

+1 ready model for UNKL scenery
At this time the main hangar, where aircraft repairs are carried out. Previously, the Nord-Technician was located here, who is now servicing the aircraft, I do not know. Possibly "Krasavia". Screenshots of the model and a real photo are attached.

L25IEhANHmU.jpg?size=1024x683&quality=95

MSVARtep8jM.jpg?size=1562x815&quality=95

KceselH80ns.jpg?size=1561x815&quality=95

Surgut airport scenary USRR updated to version 1.06 for XP11 only
This update includes a complete resurfacing of the runway and apron, as well as minor model additions.

v3nnCqP6K2U.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

I_HXHmVPyKs.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Airport of the city of Mineralnye Vody URMM is ready for the version of X-plane 12

Scenery is adapted to version XP12, including a set of new textures and effects; In addition, optimization work was carried out in the scenario, some objects were removed, and some were added. The comments of users were taken into account and the model of the terminal itself was slightly improved.

Also included in the archive is a scenario of night lights in Mineralnye Vody. And in the text document there is a link to download the photo background for the X-Europe global overlay.

ZlwQt0q-msI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

yIpQxLNOpls.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

JTnkg3Juk_I.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

V8LXpNR1URQ.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

RSHu2RD3xgY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Due to the impossibility of making a payment for the payment for the site www.xenomorph22scenery.com due to sanctions, it will stop its work in October 2022. Thanks to everyone who visited it.

you can contact to me by e-mail [email protected]

https://vk.com/xenomorph22scenery

In VK social network I va made closed VIP group
The Yekaterinburg USSS airport scenry I improved now has new effects textures and is ready to take place in the custom scenery folder of your "puddle simulator" XP12😉

PS For those who are not yet in the know, in the VIP group in VK I post the free sceneryes that I have modified and improved, familiar to you. I ask for a one-time donation for my work.
Link to the group and description https://vk.com/club213553482
To join, you need to contact the author https://vk.com/amukhanov

E-mail [email protected]

m9-wGN34JpA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

RmPF21l9DNY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Airport of the city of Odessa UKOO is ready for the version of X-plane 12

This 3d location is fully adapted to the XP12 version, includes a set of new textures and effects; Many minor fixes have been made. In addition, locations have been improved, marking lines have been changed, and asphalt and concrete coverage has been changed. The photo substrate was corrected, in parts of its borders.

As in previous scenes from Xenomorph22
In this version, I did not add 3d to save your frames per second, in the future it is planned to replace it as the simulator itself approaches.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the location was made according to the photographs of 2020 and the airport of time is fixed in it. In 2021, the demolition of buildings in the eastern part of the apron is spreading to prepare the apron for reconstruction. Well, the state of health is unknown.

In 2020, I ran a group poll where the group is growing steadily to vote for the next airport. In that poll, the leader is just in Odessa. The wishes of the members of the group that I put a lot of effort into the creation of this package. Unfortunately, in discovery discovery, location discovery is completely unclaimed in the Russian community. Its customer and the main agitator of the survey has been flying in MFS2020 for a long time. However, I couldn't get past Odessa with the XP12 update.

uzrbyJ7uSXU.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

dyEW1pC1oTQ.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

_Uognw0YziI.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

RpCpEM4Uaz0.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

8vFjnMMjBvE.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

dpsuqHh2Sos.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

MiPXjcTUvVo.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

Demo of the new version of Xenviro 1.17:

Passage through the clouds and the glow of the city (night illumination project for St. Petersburg used) at the bottom edge of the clouds

As for me, it turned out to be a pretty nice effect, with high believability.

Once, one good person ordered me to model his house from childhood, or rather the whole area, in order to admire it from the cockpit of a virtual aircraft in the X-plane 11 simulator. After that time, I modeled a lot of real locations, but about my house and area completely forgot. But, it was from the balcony of this house that I, being an 11-year-old kid, through binoculars, watched planes landing at Sheremetyevo UUEE Moscow. And carefully recorded all the flying airlines and types of aircraft😁

Here it is - a typical project of an apartment building Series I-700A developed by MNIITEP

xh6rqSukih0.jpg?size=1561x816&quality=95

HThC2pNh2k8.jpg?size=1561x816&quality=95

Tv5kfvIrk-s.jpg?size=2560x1920&quality=9

Then I decided to try my hand at modeling all the sleeping areas of Moscow and Moscow Region. So what? DRZEWIECKI DESIGN has the center of Moscow, only no one flies there. But there are no outskirts, over which all calls to Moscow airports take place. I suppose that it will be a long-term construction, since it is still the capital and there are thousands of houses here. I will post the results here.

I can say that the objects are very, very optimized. Model file sizes start from 28Kb to 250Kb. The texture that incorporates 5 typical projects weighs 5Mb.

4u0ayczCyIg.jpg?size=1556x811&quality=95

qOZPcEnXaws.jpg?size=1556x811&quality=95

5cFBrpaN3HU.jpg?size=814x814&quality=95&