Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Eripoblikan

(Asmarino.com) - A Chat with Tsedal Yohannes, sister of Petros Solomon's wife, Aster Yohannes

Post by Eripoblikan » 23 Aug 2020, 09:48

Excerpt:

Fellow Eritreans remember Tsedal when she and her friends first embarked on a two-week hike in the US in Aug 2006 - from UN Headquarters in NY to Washington DC - to protest against human rights abuses in Eritrea.

Moreover, Tsedal was one of the first demonstrators to oppose the unfair treatment of Abune Antonios by visiting the Orthodox Churches in London. Abune Antonios was the third Patriarch of the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church who was illegally and forcefully deposed by the Eritrean government in 2007. He has been under house arrest ever since.

Full story here:
https://asmarino.com/interviews/5229-er ... l-yohannes

Eripoblikan

Re: (Asmarino.com) - A Chat with Tsedal Yohannes, sister of Petros Solomon's wife, Aster Yohannes

Post by Eripoblikan » 24 Aug 2020, 01:34

Free Petros Solomon, Aster Yohannes and other prisoners of conscience!!!

Tog Wajale E.R.

Re: (Asmarino.com) - A Chat with Tsedal Yohannes, sister of Petros Solomon's wife, Aster Yohannes

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Aug 2020, 06:57

Khezzab Lemmanai Qomal Agga*me :--- Tell That Story To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Prostitut*es Who*re Mother.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Aug 2020, 13:02

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 06:57
Khezzab Lemmanai Qomal Agga*me :--- Tell That Story To Your Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Prostitut*es Who*re Mother.
When I happen to read what this sicko along with his other nick sobdeyeley as well scribbles, believe me I feel like a kind of vomiting.

I wonder why this website entertains such types of spammers and trolls.

In other respectful websites, such scums are banned after a first warning.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 24 Aug 2020, 13:08

shiratam shire kerenite, we don`t accept any advice from Jeberty agame though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kerenite wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 13:02
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
24 Aug 2020, 06:57
When I happen to read what this sicko along with his other nick sobdeyeley as well scribbles, believe me I feel like a kind of vomiting.

I wonder why this website entertains such types of spammers and trolls.

In other respectful websites, such scums are banned after a first warning.