DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT

DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT

Statistiken ansehen:
Is there new game plus?
I look this up on google and i geta bunch of old answers with some saying a future dlc might have it
none of them are recent or say if it was added.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 15
no there isn't a new game plus. there is a time machine where you can revisit chapters but levels dont change so you would one punch everything
Unfortunate.
The closest you can get to NG+ is using a trainer that lets you unlock skills early.

Even then, you don't get much stuff unlocked. Characters get all their transformations, and can fight raditz as a lvl 2 SSG Goku which is neat... but you still have to wait for certain skills to become available. Throughout the game, you can "train" to learn skills, and you have to wait for those skills to be unlocked before you can unlock anything below them in the progression tree. Goku can't get the Dragon Fist until the Buu arc, and the majority of skills are locked like that. Vegeta gets his Big Bang attack right off the bat, I believe... but very few attacks are actually unlocked early with cheating. Some characters like Gohan can't transform at all until he learns super saiyan in the cell arc, and you can't go Mystic until the start of Gohan's highschool arc.

Hopefully there will be a mod / different trainer that just unlocks all skills in the future, ideally a free update that adds NG+.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von A Fat Chimp; 13. Juli 2020 um 15:13
I mean, the time machine is a thing, but the levels wont change at all, unless you use a trainer that reduces your lvl but keeps your skills.
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Not ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ am Human:
I mean, the time machine is a thing, but the levels wont change at all, unless you use a trainer that reduces your lvl but keeps your skills.
I guess this is probably the best option, just reduce my level back down but already unlock all the skills, good thinking
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Steven Chilton:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Not ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ am Human:
I guess this is probably the best option, just reduce my level back down but already unlock all the skills, good thinking

If you find a trainer that lets you do that, let us know. With Cheat Engine, the game wouldn't let me set the character's XP to anything lower. It was A-Okay with me going higher though...
Zuletzt bearbeitet von A Fat Chimp; 14. Juli 2020 um 1:09
Threy 14. Juli 2020 um 2:12 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von A Fat Chimp:
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Steven Chilton:

If you find a trainer that lets you do that, let us know. With Cheat Engine, the game wouldn't let me set the character's XP to anything lower. It was A-Okay with me going higher though...

i found this video on how to change lvls with it you can lower it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vTMnCJA88
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Threy:

That's exactly what I did, and it didn't work to lower their level.
Threy 14. Juli 2020 um 2:36 

well i can show you a lvl 5 goku with SS god the only thing i did also was to use the cheat engine to also change actual lvl
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Threy; 14. Juli 2020 um 2:49

well i can show you a lvl 5 goku with SS god the only thing i did also was to use the cheat engine to also change actual lvl

Did you change your level by searching for the character xp, or did you change it by searching for the character level?
Threy 14. Juli 2020 um 3:45 

Did you change your level by searching for the character xp, or did you change it by searching for the character level?
i did it by searching for the characters level then doing the steps in the video but instead of increasing the total amount of xp i lowered it then changed the character's level to level 1 or 2 so both
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Threy; 14. Juli 2020 um 3:50

i did it by searching for the characters level then doing the steps in the video but instead of increasing the total amount of xp i lowered it then changed the character's level to level 1 or 2 so both

Ah, alright. That's what I did wrong then, I didn't do both.
Khxlil 3. Apr. 2023 um 17:34 

So it works you can lower your level? For example if enemies are to easy to kill I can lower the level of my character to make it more of a challenge if i over leveled myself.
nubbin 5. Apr. 2023 um 19:29 
You don't even need to really do a new game plus, just get the power awakened dlc and you can level up so much before the story even starts. you can level up the other characters with awakening water as well
Rxse 10. Juli 2023 um 2:04 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Nubbin:
You don't even need to really do a new game plus, just get the power awakened dlc and you can level up so much before the story even starts. you can level up the other characters with awakening water as well
i think what people are trying to do is replay the story without one shotting everything
< >
Beiträge 115 von 15
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 6. Juli 2020 um 2:27