Sign in to follow this  
HybridNz

[Released] NZRA - Raglan, New Zealand | NZA Simulations

Stunning as ever..

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Stunning detail work. Way better than many payware offerings of other airfields. Captures the seaside ambiance of the location.

A must have if you fly in NZ. 

T45

Edited by Treetops45

Its that good I was left wishing my ancestors had been caught pilfering in "mi ladies chambers!"

I have relatives in NZ that left the UK in the 60's, why my parents didn't join them 🙄

It's a lot better than Skeggy!

Looks beautiful in the evening with the lighting, coastlines and fauna all been worked on, fantastic work guys @NZA

Fantastic work 👍

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Stunning work. I must say NZA and PilotPlus are amazing at what they do. These 2 developers go above and beyond!

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

They have half a dozen great freeware airports.   They several payware airports.   Thee payware airports were created in response to their discord members, who wanted to donate to them. /So NZA created them as a way to give back to their benefactors.

• Like 2

A few shots from Raglan.

It's changed a bit since I was last there, 50 odd years or so ago.

T45

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

With scenery developers like NZA Simulations and PilotPlus raising the bar so high. I would love to be able to have something similar but better than P3D's avatar mode. Where you can switch to 3rd person view and walk around. Scenery this detailed is begging to be explored on foot!

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

36 minutes ago, captain420 said:

With scenery developers like NZA Simulations and PilotPlus raising the bar so high. I would love to be able to have something similar but better than P3D's avatar mode. Where you can switch to 3rd person view and walk around. Scenery this detailed is begging to be explored on foot!

You can use drone camera mode, I do all of the filimg using a borrowed PS4 controller from my sons PS4. But you can use other devices to control drone camera mode. It just needs setting up and is worth doing to explorer around the various places.

We are so glad youre enjoying the work done, NZCH proline is shaping up to be an all timer as well. Cant wait to be able to share more about it soon.

Edited by HybridNz
  • Like 5

NZA Simulations

NZ is a VFR GA heaven 😀

• Like 4

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |