CrazzyNuTTs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Spring Dhosa

IMG20210213204717.jpg

Spring Dhosa from Udupi Restaurant, Ahmedabad.

Authentic south Indian taste and flavor.

If you love south indian food like Idli Dhosa, Meddu vada, Uttapam etc, you definitely try at this restaurant.

its gonna blow your mind.

M.J. Gabu
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Spring Dhosa

Hello @CrazzyNuTTs,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the meal looks very delicious!

Personally, I am a huge fan of Indian food! Unfortunately, I've never seen a dosa on the menu of the Indian restaurants in Sofia, the city where I live.

Where did you have this dosa? Feel free to edit your post and add the Google Maps link of the restaurant. By doing so, other Local Guides will visualize better where it is located.

You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Furthermore, you can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps. For further information, please have a look at the following link.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

I'm glad that you like Indian Food, and I wish you may come soon to India and try few dishes. This variation of dhosa is available at Udupi Restaurant Ahmedabad, and there are many more varieties are also available at the restaurant. Address: Shop 57, Ground Floor, Ellisbridge Shopping Centre, Ellisbridge, opposite Town Hall, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
M.J. Gabu
Connect Moderator

The Dosa looking very beautiful @CrazzyNuTTs . This is known restaurant near Sabarmati riverfront. 

Thanks for sharing this post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank You @NareshDarji 

M.J. Gabu
Connect Moderator

Hi @CrazzyNuTTs 

Living in Bengaluru for 3 years I have tasted more than 30 types of Dosa and also we make a few types of Dosa at home.

But this Spring Dosa is totally new for me.

Thank you for sharing.

Can you also share the name of that Udupi restaurant and possibly the Google Maps link?

I would suggest using the @ tool to address people when replying, as I have done above.
This sends a notification to people about your message and helps keep the communication streamlined.

Do this for Borris as well. In your reply do you not tag him.

Level 7

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar for your attention. I'm glad to hear that you have tried lost of Dhosas. 

Udupi Restaurant Google map link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Udupi+Shree+Darshini/@23.0227457,72.5715255,20.47z/data=!4m13!1m7!...  

M.J. Gabu
Level 10

Hi @CrazzyNuTTs 

It looks so yummy and delicious , really spring Dhosa is a great food!

Can you make it by yourself?

What materials should need for making this kind food?

Have a great day 💛💚🌺

Here is my recent post for you! 

MD MAHBUB HYDER
Level 7

@MAHBUB_HYDER Good to hear that you like the food but this I didn't made at home, as I know different ingredients used at different restaurant.

There is no specific ingredient.

M.J. Gabu
Connect Moderator